A. Intake Section
B. Batching Section
- Aspiration system at dumping points for dust free operation.
- Minimum opening of dumping point grills (to avoid corn cobs, stones and other impurities.
- Overload sensor at intake chain conveyor
- Dumping points at each 30 feet.( depends upon layout )
- Jute remover before intake elevator at ground floor.
- Speed and overload sensors at intake elevator.
- Self-cleaning magnet system
- Crowned shape drum pulley for better belt life and self-centricity.
C. Grinding Section
- Capacity of bins as per formulation and requirement of ingredients i.e. bigger capacity bins for maize, soya and smaller bins for fibrous and ingredients having less flow ability.
- Provision for bin discharge.
- No dead corners
- Gravity feeder for free flowing materials and screw feeder for fibrous ingredients.
- Variable pitch screw feeder for more uniform flow.
- Batching accuracy with +/- 0.25% tolerance.
- Day report – MIS, raw material consumption, batching, process loss, finish good record.
D. Mixing Section
- Hammer should be capable to provide 600-900 microns with minimum power consumption.
- Optimum tip speed ( 17500 – 22000 feet/min)
- Minimum heat generation during grinding. ( less than 5 degree)
- Quick Gap Adjustment between hammer tip and screen for different type of feeds.
- Brake provision to minimize the hammer & screen changing time.
- Aspiration system for better efficiency and heat dissipation.
- Pocketed design rotary feeder for more uniform feeding.( with magnet plate)
- VFD on hammer mill Main Motor –for different types of feed.
- Side support rings – for equal wear of side and other beaters.
- Dynamical Balanced rotor within 5 Grams.
- Each beater of same weight
- Minimum 45 % opening area of Screen.
- Automatic greasing provision.
- Vibration and temp monitoring system – hammer mill.
- Hammer mill at ground floor.
- Auto indication to check wearing of beaters.
E. Conditioning & Pelleting
- CV< 5 within 5-6 Minutes mixing time.
- Interlocking medicine dosing system for overdose and under dose.
- Minimum heat generation during mixing.
F. Cooling Section
- Double shaft conditioners – better absorption of steam.
- Separate motor for each shaft.
- Minimum 60 seconds of retention – adjustment up to 90 seconds.
- All steam contacting parts – SS 304
- Magnet at pellet mill Chute.
- Quick die changing arrangement.
- Wider counter pulley for better surface contact of belts and better efficiency.
- Split housing of pellet mill for easy maintenance
- Automatic greasing mechanism
- Spherical roller bearings.
G. Crumbling & Screening
- Octagon design for more uniform cooling.
- Rotary spreader for uniform bed level.
- Auto bed arrangement locks mechanism in case of power failure to prevent the bed leakage.
- Arrangement for temperature and moisture variation.
- Design that provides minimum dust.
- Crumbler BY-Pass Provision.
- Better Provision to check crumbling samples.
- Auto- indication to check wearing of crumbler rolls.
- Two small screens instead of one big screen for better efficiency.
- Self-cleaning mechanism
- Better screen tightening sytem.
The above information is based on data collected from our existing customers & internet sources and is only for your reference. As expertise in feed mill engineering only, lark engineering will not be responsible for any type of loss occur due to above stated information.